Please fill in the application form as follows:
1.) Fill in your information & Attach Application Documents
2.) Submit the application.
3.) Print out the payment form.
4.) Bring the payment form to pay at "Counter Service" and "Krungthai Bank".
5.) Check the status from our system after 3 working days.
1. A copy of certified Thai Citizen ID Card or Passport for non Thai Citizen
2. A copy of certified High School Transcript showing grades for the most recent semester (For high school current students)
3. A copy of certified Graduate High School Transcript of Diploma (For high school graduates)
4. A copy of Portfolio (Round I & Round V)
Additional Documents (For Submission of GAT-PAT/Common 9 Subjects/Standardized Test Scores)
- A copy of certified GAT-PAT, Common 9 Subjects, or Standardized test scores
(Round I & Round V)
* Application Fees are as follows:
- Application Fees 500 Baht / Round
- Application Fees 1,500 Baht for Specialist Subject Test (Round III Only)