FAQs (Graduate Programs)
1. Question: What programs are offered at SIIT?
1. Master of Engineering Program
- Master of Engineering Program in Engineering Technology
- Master of Engineering Program in Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things (AI&IoT) (Available for August semester, only)
- Master of Engineering Program in Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering (LSCSE)
2. Master of Science
- Master of Science Program in Engineering and Technology
3. Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy Program in Engineering and Technology
For more details of each program, please visit:
2. Question: When will the semester start?
There are 2 semesters each year at SIIT.
- First semester starts in August.
- Second semester starts in January.
Please check our Academic Calendar at:
3. Question: Where can I find a name list of professors at SIIT?
Please check the name list at:
4. Question: How many credits are required for a Master's degree and Doctoral degree?
39 credits for Master's degree (2 years of study)
60 credits for Doctoral degree (3 years of study)
5. Question: How much is the tuition fee per semester?
The Total tuition and educational support fees per semester are approximately 86, 215 Baht per 9 credits.
For more information, please check at:
6. Question: What are the requirements for applying for a scholarship?
The requirements are listed in this link:
7. Question: Is there an application fee?
8. Question: Are letters of recommendation required? Who is eligible to write my letters of recommendation?
Yes, two letters of recommendation are required from your previous advisor and/or professor.
A letter of recommendation from your supervisor may also be acceptable if you are currently working. The letter of recommendation process can be done by online form. Your referees will receive an e-mail from us and a link for the letter of recommendation online form.
9. Question: Do I have to send in hardcopies of my application documents to SIIT?
No, all documents should be submitted online through the Online Application on the SIIT admission system.
10. Question: Can I apply for more than one scholarship?
Yes, you can, but please first apply for a currently available scholarship program.
(EFS scholarship for foreign student or ETS scholarship for Thai student)
11. Question: If I do not have an English proficiency test score, can I still apply?
Yes, but you must take an English proficiency test and submit your score before the 1st semester ends.
These are the minimum English requirements for admissions, as follows:
12. Question: If I am currently studying for my bachelor’s or master's degree, can I apply?
Yes, but you should graduate before the upcoming semester starts in order to study at SIIT.
13. Question: Do I have to pay for my scholarship after I graduate from SIIT?
No, however if one of the below conditions is not met, your scholarship status may be revoked and you will have to pay back the tuition fees to SIIT:
14. Question: What is the admission process?
The admission process is as follows:
1. Applicants submit an online application via http://graduateadmission.siit.tu.ac.th/ (during the application period) by uploading the required documents to the online application system, limited to a maximum of 5 MB/each file.
2. The application is considered by SIIT committees.
3. The successful candidates will be informed by the admission staff via e-mail.
15. Question: What do I have to do after submitting an application? When will the results be announced?
You can check the results on the SIIT website on the announced date in the schedule, and any future updates will be announced on the SIIT website. (http://graduateadmission.siit.tu.ac.th/)