Our staffs are readily to guide students who are seeking for the job opportunity and internship.
We also welcome the organizations who are interested in building partnership with SIIT
Summer Training (In Thailand) for SIIT undergraduate students
The curricula of Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thammasat University require that third year students receive practical training with academic or government organizations or industry. The objective of this training is to expose our students to working environment and other related experience prior to graduation. The duration must be at least 240 hours, normally scheduled during the summer in June - July.
Requirements for students:
- CGPA >2.00 and /or total credits earned > 100 credits
- For CGPA < 2.00 and/or total credits earned < 100 credits, advisor recommendation and approval from a Head of School are required. A transcript is required together with recommendation from advisor and approval from Head of school.
CLICK TO SEE MORE » Summer Internship Year Plan for SIIT students / Training Request Form for SIIT students / Samples of Work for Each Field of Study at SIIT / Recommended Outline of the Training Report / Training and Internship News
CLICK TO SEE MORE » Tips for Jobs Application / Super Resume for job application / Jobs Announcement
SIIT Career NET is SIIT’s online job board for SIIT students, SIIT alumni, and employers. There is no fee to use SIIT Career NET. For SIIT alumni and students: SIIT Career Net is designed to help career services and employers communicate with students about managing their careers. Alumni and students can easily get started by logging in to SIIT Career Net with a student ID and password. For employer recruiters: SIIT Career Net is set up to help you find your candidates. We want to be well service to you and to our students.
For more on how to access the system, please contact the coordinator as follows:
- Division: International Affairs and Corporate Relations Division ( IA&CR )
- Name: Ms. Pairunya Chaichana
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +66 (0) 2564 3221-9 Ext. 1522