Scholarship for FOREIGN students!
For Academic Year 2/2021 (January 2022 intake)
For the online application process, please prepare and attach required documents as the electronic files (jpeg., jpg., PDF. format) as follows:
1. A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
2. A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
3. An official transcript or current transcript:
For Master’s degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
For Doctoral degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
4. Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows (if any):
Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
5. Citizen ID card or passport
6. Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
7. Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Remark for applicants who have been applied for the SIIT online application in previous semester and year:
Please be informed that if you have applied for the online application at SIIT in the previous semester and year, your new application for this round will not be activate.
However, if you would like to apply for the new round for this semester and year, please send us an email (email@example.com) to inform your information as follows:
* Name and surname
* Email address and passport number
* Semester and year of the previous application
* Application number (if any)
After sending us your previous information of the application, you will receive an email from us regarding reapply for the online application for this round.