Scholarship for THAI students!
For Academic Year 2/2021 (January 2022 intake)
For the online application process, please prepare and attach required documents as the electronic files (jpeg., jpg., PDF. format) as follows:
1. A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
2. A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
3. An official transcript or current transcript:
For Master’s degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
For Doctoral degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
4. Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows (if any):
Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
5. Citizen ID card or passport
6. Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
7. Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)