Faculty Member, School of Bio-Chemical Engineering and Technology (BCET)
- Vacancy Type
Full-time Faculty in the School of Bio-Chemical Engineering and Technology (BCET)
- Employment Conditions
Successful candidates will teach courses in the English language at both Bangkadi and Rangsit campuses, supervise both graduate and undergraduate students and conduct their research.
- Education Requirements
Earned a Doctoral degree or expected to graduate with a Doctoral degree with expertise in the following fields:
- Chemical Engineering (or any related fields) with the condition that two-third of the degrees must be Chemical Engineering.
SIIT seeks individuals with the following characteristics:
- Research scholars with active research programs/projects, as well as the dedication to train and mentor graduate and undergraduate students. SIIT faculty members are required to obtain additional research funding outside the university and communicate research findings in scholarly publications as well as at international conference meetings.
- Educators dedicated to teaching excellence in the English language.
- Individuals that will support the recruitment and retention of both undergraduate and graduate students, serve on SIIT’s internal committees, as well as be a contributing member of the programs, schools and SIIT at large.
- Be able to teach any subject in Chemical Engineering.
- Those who s holding the Chemical Engineer License issued by the Council of Engineers of Thailand, or be able to apply for, will be strongly preferable
- Curriculum Vitae
- Contact Information for References
- Research Statement
- Teaching Statement
15 February 2022
Anticipated Closing Date
At least two selection procedures will take place
- Teaching Audition/Demonstration
- Research Portfolio Assessment
Hiring committee will assess the candidates, and the successful candidates who pass the selection procedures will be nominated to SIIT Academic Committee for final approval
- Anticipated hiring range is commensurate with experience.
- Selected candidates must be approved by the SIIT Academic Committee.